Now Reading
Residency through Real Estate Investment in Hungary

Immigration. Business. News.
Everything about Hungary in one place. 

Residency through Real Estate Investment in Hungary

What is the most comfortable way for getting European residency for yourself and your family? If you are ready to invest in property, the Hungarian Real Estate Residence Permit might be the program you are looking for.

Hungary: in the heart of Europe

Since Hungary is a member of both the European Union and the Schengen zone, with the Hungarian residence permit you and your family can travel without a visa within most of Europe. Budapest, the Hungarian capital might not be as famous as other European cities like Paris or London, but it is becoming increasingly more popular, both with tourists and expats. As it lays in the geographical center of the continent, it offers excellent travel connections to other countries as well as a mild, continental climate. Crime rates are low and costs of living are affordable – while you can find beauty both in the local architecture and nature.

Invest in Real Estate: simple and lucrative

Lately, the real estate market in Budapest has been blooming. It is predicted to grow 15% each year, and you can decide to sell your property any time, making this kind of investment totally safe. Since the rental market is characterized by demand, if you buy two or more apartments, you can already secure your livelihood in Hungary – which is essential for qualifying for a residence permit for yourself and your family. We will take care of everything from finding suitable real estate through setting up your property management company to finding reliable tenants – and, of course, applying for the permits. The whole process is fast and efficient, it takes only 2-3 months to get your permit.

Outstanding education opportunities

When you become a Hungarian resident, your spouse and children under 18 can also apply though the procedure called “family unification”. For younger children you can choose from various excellent primary or secondary schools. If your children are over 18, they might want to enroll at one of the prestigious universities in Budapest and in other parts of the country, and apply for a student visa.

The post Residency through Real Estate Investment in Hungary appeared first on HELPERS.

Scroll To Top